Sunday, April 22, 2018

Tiger Lilies - A Childhood Memory

One of the flowers that provokes a childhood memory is a Tiger Lily.
I wasn't much into "noticing" flowers and nature as a child.
However, my aunt, who is only 9 years old than i am was.
I learned a lot from her.  She would take us on nature walks and
tell us about flowers and mushrooms.
Tiger Lilies grew wild by our family's cottage,
so they will always be a special memory for me.

I did take the Lilies class at Kit and Clowder, 
but i went off track and did my own thing after i watched her color the first petal.

I am using a Power Poppy image called,  Joyful Lilies in Vase.
Sentiment from Power Poppy too.
I have colored this image with Prismacolor Pencils

Dies used:
Cheery Lynn - corners

We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Balloon Magic - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dreamy Creamy  - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Crafty Friends Challenge - Flowers
Dragonflies Journey - April Showers/May Flowers  
Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes w/twist
Power Poppy - Hues to Use

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!