Saturday, April 7, 2018

May All Your Dreams Come True!

I love it when a card is a result of several challenges.
This card wouldn't have looked like this,
 if i had just made the card without more than one challenge!


I am using an Alicia Bel image called,  Anita and her Unicorn

Dies used:
Spellbinder dies, Star and doily
Noor Designs - Gold decoration

We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Fantasy - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Dreams -  available here.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Alicia Bel Facebook Challenge - Animals and Fantastic Beasts
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #447 (I added a sentiment and bow)
Outlawz Challenge - Monday Greetings - Just Because

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!