Monday, April 16, 2018

Just for you, Mom

Mother's Day is about a month away... plenty of time to make some cards.
I have friends in the UK and Mothering Sunday is in March..
you could be almost a whole year ahead if you start now. :)


I am using a Digi Stamps 4 Joy image called,  Mom
Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (burgundy) - LR0405

We Are 3 Digital Mini Sampler Paper - Shabby - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Facebook Freebie Progressive Challenge
Archi-scraps - April Challenge - Lace
Brown Sugar Challenge - Pearls or Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!