Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Be In My Heart

Here is my Week 3 Ching Chou Kuik DT Inspiration Card.

The Ching Chou Kuik DT have their own challenges
within the DT weekly, this week it is a "sitting" Ching Chou Kuik image.

Don't forget you have two places to enter your cards!
Ching Chou Kuik Challenge Blog click here for current challenge
and
Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Challenge click here

Today i am using, Ching Chou Kuik image - Be In My Heart 
Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (white doily) - LR0454

You can find Ching Chou Kuik image - Be In My Heart by clicking here.
You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!


I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sweet Sounds available here

Thank you for stopping by today!

Challenges -
Outlawz Challenges - Saturday a La Mode - Lots of Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!